Wednesday 2 September 2015

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance

Break ups sometimes are good,some times they're bad,when a partner decides to call it quits wth another partner,some people do things which could be termed crazy! some drink ota pia pia, some stalk you on your social media network, some swear and lay curses on you.
I remember breakin up wth an ex and she came to my house a week later to find me inside when she knocked and I looked through the doorhole I saw she's the one, So I refused to open the door, then she banged the door profusely and went to my generator which was on and working at the time and filled the tank with water,I felt so mad but I kept my cool, after a while she got tired off waiting around then she left.
Don't spoil the fun please gist me of yours, good morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment