Wednesday 18 November 2015

Arsenal recalled wideman discusses future plans amid Galatasaray rumours



Arsenal's Joel Campbell (centre) scores his side's third goal of the game (Nick Potts/PA Wire)

Joel Campbell does not want to leave Arsenal and will ‘keep fighting’ for his dream at the Emirates, despite rumours of a move to Galatasaray.

The 23-year-old has been thrown into Arsenal’s starting line-ups after injuries to Aaron Ramsey, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Theo Walcott and has managed to open his account for the club against Swansea.
Reports on Monday suggested the Turkish giants were plotting a January move for the Costa Rica international but Campbell says he will keep fighting to hold onto his starting spot.
“No [I didn’t want to move],” he told IBTimes UK. “I’m here at Arsenal, I am very happy.
“I keep fighting for my dream and I think I still have a long-term future here.
“Obviously a player always wants to play but in a team which has so many quality players like Arsenal, you need to be patient and taking the chance when it arrives.
“I’m still working and trying to seize the opportunities that the boss is giving me. Every opportunity is invaluable to me and I am trying to give my best.”
Arsene Wenger spoke to a French magazine for over two hours this week, we’ve picked out the best bits on Arsenal, Real Madrid and the Gunners fans HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment