Wednesday 26 August 2015

Facebook impostor duping men who want to sleep with me – Cossy Orjiakor

Cossy says an impostor is duping men who want to have sex with her. Photo: Filed
Cossy Orjiakorhas revealed that several men chasing her for sex on social media are being duped by a Facebook impostor. In a recent interview with Punch, the controversial actress says several Facebook accounts exist in her name, with some going as far as using the accounts to advertise call girls.
She also revealed that several men have been duped as a particular account which claims to be hers has been collecting money from men who want to have sex with her.
‘Someone also reached out to me to inform me that the person is negotiating with men who are interested in having sex with me. I was told that he is asking these men to pay a lot of money because I am a celebrity. It is very annoying,’ the busty Cossy said.
Not on Facebook at all, Cossy added that she has laid a complaint to the social network admin, which she expects them to follow up on soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment