Sunday 4 October 2015

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

I often see people bring their problems here in the hope of getting tips and advice from brilliant men and women in this forum, the good part of it is that we never respond with silence, we all treat the problem as if it was ours by giving out advice and encouragement. While others reply with kk,,,,(Space bookers), but in all that, we still help that person in our own capacity.
Please, I am presently in a state of confuse as Nkoli Nwa nsuka would say. I found over 20 pieces of condo.m in my younger brothers bag of cloths.
I am current filled with rage as he is under 18. I don't know if I should report to my parents or confront him (but I fear It may end violently).
How do i approach this situation?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment